Monday to Saturday, only lunch.
Saturdays: To consult availibility
Restaurant Mas Rabell
Farmhouse Restaurant in the PenedèsHow to arrive
Enjoy a meal paired with fantastic wines in our private restaurant Mas Rabell in the very heart of the Penedès County. The restaurant is a 7 km drive away from the winery in Pacs del Penedès, direction to the village of Sant Martí Sarroca.
The restaurant is housed in an old Catalan country house – masia – from the 14th Century. The Torres family has restored the building maintaining its cheery rooms and adding a modern kitchen and a bright new dining hall.
- Jamón croquette
- "Sobrasada" with honey from Mas La Plana and coca bread with tomato
- Branded cod with caramelized onions, pine nuts and crunchy bread
- Tagliatelle of potato with egg and sautéed sausages Squid and rib rice - Mas Rabell green salad
- Grilled monkfish with sanfaina and romesco sauce
- Veal stew with roasted eggplant
- Assortment of cheeses
- Chocolate flan with ice cream
Wine and coffee included
- Wines and coffee
- By previous reservation only.
- We reserve the right to change products according to the season.
- Special menu for children, 13,20€.
How to arrive
Masía Mas Rabell de Fontenac (Barcelona) (Sant Martí Sarroca)
St. Martí Sarroca - Penedès (Barcelona)
Latitude: 41.375637, Longitude: 1.629646 See on a map
AP7 motorway, exit 28 (southbound) or 30 (northbound). From the centre of Vilafranca follow signs to Sant Martí Sarroca (BP2121). About 10km down that road and before reaching Sant Martí turn left towards "La Bleda" and follow signs to "Mas Rabell"