Wednesdays and Fridays from April To October 2016
Winery in the Penedès
Visitor's CentreHow to arrive
Wine, culture and Castellers – Human Towers – are the perfect combination to learn about enology, gastronomy and tradition, all in one day.
Experience some of the most emblematic traditions of the Penedès County by visiting the rehearsals of the Castellers of Vilafranca, included in the UNESCO intangible cultural heritage list.
- Visit to Familia Torres winery
- Visit to the Museum of the Catalan Wine Culture- Vinseum
- Medeival Tour in Vilafranca del Penedes
- Typical catalan dinner
- Visit and rehearsal at Cal Figarot, the home of the famous Castellers de Vilafranca
- Duration: 5h.
- By previous reservation only
- Transport is not included
- A prepayment of 100% is required at the moment of your reservation.
How to arrive
Bodega en el Penedès (Pacs del Penedès)
Finca el Maset, s/n - 08796 Pacs del Penedès (Barcelona) - a 3 km. de Vilafranca del Penedès
Latitude: 41.349432, Longitude: 1.667175 See on a map
Motorway: AP7 - Exit 28 (southbound) or 30 (northbound) , 50 km south of Barcelona
Train RENFE - Vilafranca del Penedès (a taxi is required to reach the winery 3km out of town)