Monday to Saturday by previous reservation.
Saturdays: 8/07, 09/09, 07/10, 4/11, 2/12 the restaurant is OPEN
Restaurant Mas Rabell
Farmhouse Restaurant in the PenedèsHow to arrive
Visit our winery and discover new sensations during a unique and surprising pairing.
Covering your eyes you will savor your food in a completely new way and enjoy trying to recognize the flavors and aromas of each wine and dish. A member of the Torres personal will guide you through this experience in our cozy masia-restaurant, Mas Rabell.
Every tapa is accompanied by a different wine.
Tapas (it is very important to keep them secret from the participants):
- “Shot” of Idiazabal cheese with Granny Smith apple
- “Esqueixada” cod salad with capers
- Honeyed veal in red wine with celery puree
Afterwards, you can enjoy a wonderful meal prepared by our chef, Sergi Millet. The price shown here includes the Noble Menu; when you contact us for the reservation we will inform you about other available menu options.
- Visit to the winery in Pacs del Penedès
- Blind Tapas Experience in private restaurant Mas Rabell
- Wines, coffee and a glass of brandy
- By previous reservation only.
- Minimus group size: 15 people/ Maximum group size: 30 people. For bigger or smaller groups please our contact Reservations Department.
- Special menus available for children, vegetarians and people with allergies.
- A pre-payment is required as a confirmation of the reservation.
How to arrive
Masía Mas Rabell de Fontenac (Barcelona) (Sant Martí Sarroca)
St. Martí Sarroca - Penedès (Barcelona)
Latitude: 41.375637, Longitude: 1.629646 See on a map
AP7 motorway, exit 28 (southbound) or 30 (northbound). From the centre of Vilafranca follow signs to Sant Martí Sarroca (BP2121). About 10km down that road and before reaching Sant Martí turn left towards "La Bleda" and follow signs to "Mas Rabell"