The Purgatory cellar is situated in the Costers del Segre region. The landscape surrounding the cellar and its history take us back to the legacy of this land dedicated to viticulture since the beginning of time. We invite you come and discover the story hidden in the Familia Torres winery built in 1770 by the monks of the monastery of Montserrat.
From Monday to Sunday
Book in advance
- Visit to the vineyard
- Visit to the winery
- Barrel tasting
- Wine tasting of Purgatori
- Wine Educator or sommelier throughout the tour
- By previous reservation only, at least 48 hours prior to reserved date
- For groups, please contact our Reservations Department
- Parts of the visit are not recommended for people with reduced mobility
Mas de l’Aranyó (Juneda)
Ctra. C-233, Km 59,5 (de Borges Blanques a Castelldans)
Latitude: 41.501689, Longitude: 0.827639 See on a map
AP-7, exit 7 (Les Borges Blanques/Mollerussa), at the roundabout take exit direction Castelldans and continue to find Purgatori.