Schedule from 6th November to 23th March
From Monday to Friday:
- English: 11:00h, 13.00h, 15:30h
- Spanish: 12.00h, 16.00h
- English: 11:30h, 13:00h, 15:30h
- Spanish: 11:00h, 12.30h, 16.00h
Sundays and bank holidays:
- English: 11:30h
- Spanish: 12:00h
Closed: 1/01, 06/01, 18/11, 25/12, 26/12.
Public holidays: 30/03, 2/04, 1/05, 24/06, 15/08, 30/08, 31/08, 11/09, 12/10, 01/11, 6/12, 8/12, 24/12, 31/12.
In order to guarantee your place on the tour, a previous booking is required during December.
Winery in the Penedès
Centro de VisitasHow to arrive
Four wines, four cheeses. Brie-style, medium-aged, aged and blue cheeses seek their perfect match in similarity and contrast pairings with wines from our winery.
Discover the winemaking heritage of the Torres family with an experience built on two cornerstones of Mediterranean gastronomy: wine and cheese.
- Visit to the Mas La Plana vineyard
- Visit to the Waltraud Cellar
- Pairing of 4 wines and 4 artisan cheeses
- Expert guide or sommelier throughout the tour
- Duration: 2h
- Previous reservation only.
- For groups, please contact to our reservations department.
How to arrive
Bodega en el Penedès (Pacs del Penedès)
Finca el Maset, s/n - 08796 Pacs del Penedès (Barcelona) - a 3 km. de Vilafranca del Penedès
Latitude: 41.349432, Longitude: 1.667175 See on a map
Motorway: AP7 - Exit 28 (southbound) or 30 (northbound) , 50 km south of Barcelona
Train RENFE - Vilafranca del Penedès (a taxi is required to reach the winery 3km out of town)