Shedule from 6th november to 23th March.
From Monday to Friday
- English: 11:00h, 13.00h, 15:30h
- Spanish: 12.00h, 16.00h
- English: 11:30h, 13:00h, 15:30h
- Spanish: 11:00h, 12.30h, 16.00h
Sundays and bank holidays
- English: 11:30h
- Spanish: 12:00h
Closed: 1/01, 06/01, 18/11, 25/12, 26/12.
Public holidays: 30/03, 2/04, 1/05, 15/08, 30/08, 31/08, 11/09, 12/10, 01/11, 6/12, 8/12, 24/12, 31/12.
In order to guarantee your place on the tour, a previous booking is required during December.
Winery in the Penedès
Centro de VisitasHow to arrive
Now you can visit the new winery that is home to one of the Torres family’s most iconic wines, Mas La Plana, which is produced using the best Cabernet Sauvignon vines.
Get a first-hand look at the meticulous winemaking process in a full tour where we also focus on the vineyards, their surroundings and the history of this family that has dedicated over 140 years to grape growing.
• Visit to the Mas La Plana vineyard
• Visit to the Waltraud Cellar
• Tasting of 2 wines
• Expert wine educator
- Visit to the Mas La Plana vineyard
- Visit to the Waltraud Cellar
- Tasting of 2 wines
- Expert wine educator
- Duration: 1h 45 min.
- By previous reservation only.
- People over 65 year olds and children from 7 to 18 years old, 6,5€.
- For groups, please contact our reservations department.
How to arrive
Bodega en el Penedès (Pacs del Penedès)
Finca el Maset, s/n - 08796 Pacs del Penedès (Barcelona) - a 3 km. de Vilafranca del Penedès
Latitude: 41.349432, Longitude: 1.667175 See on a map
Motorway: AP7 - Exit 28 (southbound) or 30 (northbound) , 50 km south of Barcelona
Train RENFE - Vilafranca del Penedès (a taxi is required to reach the winery 3km out of town)