Monday to Saturday
- 10h and 15h
Sundays and public holidays
Closed: 1/01, 06/01, 25/12, 26/12.
Public holidays: 30/03, 2/04, 1/05, 15/08, 30/08, 31/08, 11/09, 12/10, 01/11, 6/12, 8/12, 24/12, 31/12.
Previous reservation recommended.
Winery in the Penedès
Visitor's CentreHow to arrive
Calling, commitment and passion for the land are reflected in this exclusive tour of the vineyards and the Waltraud Cellar, the birthplace and keeper of the family’s most iconic wines.
A guided tasting of four of the winery’s most special wines and hors d’oeuvres featuring typically Spanish products will round off a day to remember.
- Walking tour of the Mas La Plana vineyard
- Visit to the grape receiving and winemaking area at the new Mas La Plana winery
- Tour of the Waltraud Cellar
- Tasting of four wines accompanied by artisan cheeses and acorn-fed Ibérico ham
- Private Expert wine educator or sommelier throughout the tour
- Duration: 2.30h.
- Private visit.
- By previous reservation only.
- Maximum group size: 55 people, For bigger groups, please consult our reservations department.
- A prepayment is required at the moment of your reservation.
- We have a fixed price for groups from 1 to 5 people: 290€. More than 6people, 58€ per person.
How to arrive
Bodega en el Penedès (Pacs del Penedès)
Finca el Maset, s/n - 08796 Pacs del Penedès (Barcelona) - a 3 km. de Vilafranca del Penedès
Latitude: 41.349432, Longitude: 1.667175 See on a map
Motorway: AP7 - Exit 28 (southbound) or 30 (northbound) , 50 km south of Barcelona
Train RENFE - Vilafranca del Penedès (a taxi is required to reach the winery 3km out of town)